Tuesday, February 5, 2008

To the other person
Every day, I look at another person who are studying in the university and total to my friends. They study only when they finished his learn. Someone back to home to asleep and someone have to go with his boy or girl friend. Somebody go to shop at super market and big mall. It seam almost of them do anything for himself .It have a little do a advantage to other person or society. They called activator………..
(NUK-KIT-JA-KUM) . Thus I think, every university has many activities like that.
For me ,I starts to do activities at primary school. It is starting important and exciting. I am a committee by the president to do the work with him. I gain a little assignment the first. When I can do anything more and growth .I get a big assignment such as I must to speech to public person at school. It comes prepare the responsibility. I always do it till I finished the primary school. It is congratulating that I get many certificate from he assignment what I do. I get the great committee and other. So when I do activities I can help take an advantage to my friends , teacher , school only
So now, I am studying at Assumption University. I don’ t an activities like that but I continue . I am a committee in ACADIA CLUB , Volunteer For Nation Election , leader in SAI-JAI-THAI STUDENT GROUP and Member Of The Assembly Culture Part. I just do anything to society more than before. It is a big responsibility. If someone to do those like me they may be tell, it is so hard, tried. But I don’t think like that I think It is adventure, excite, and important. Besides, it helps me practice my skill. It makes me see a value for society and people. Although it makes me tried so much and sometime I have to spend my money by myself but I have happiness and it make me can see me have a value for another.
I think, one life we should do some thing for other person. It can make us have a value for another. If everyone do the thing is advantage, Society will be happiness social too. “ your value start at you start to do advantage for another person”.

No comments: