Sunday, February 10, 2008

Last week

.
Last week
Everyday for each people has many thing to do or many activities .Each activity for people role is different .Everyone has many thing to do . It have started at wake up to sleep and Monday to Sunday . Sometime has somebody can not eat because he busy.
Last week , I had many thing to do . It was 3 things to do .Last week, I went to my home at Suratthani province. I spend the time to my family . It was a long for coming back . A year , I can go to home a bout 3 time a year. When I went home in Suratthni province in this time . I have done many thing with my parents .Such as cooking , cleaning , working etc .Besides that I had opportunity visited my grand mother , this year, she older . when I stayed at home , I ate my foods that I like . Everyday in kitchen had many foods. I stayed at home about 3 – 4 days .For every time when I went to home I had more weight because I ate every thing some time my mother told me Hey decease your eating .Yes, I sure .And then I went to Bangkok for making some event about democracy : 14 October . History in these day . It was many students came out to claim right. In this event , my friends made about corruption because Thailand has election day to give people choose person who can be government , parliament on 23 December . It is the most important day for next year. This event gave many experience to me and my teem
Next day , I and my friends .We are Arcadia Club (ARCD) , it is about English language. We had a chance to give a skill and knowledge about easy English language to children who did not have parents. Someone did no shoes , they shortage so much . they have stayed Kanjanaburi province . It is Children Foundation . When we went to these , we know children want someone love him .This camp made me growth.
This period is very experience value . No everybody can do . I think this experience is important for my life . It make me understand other person and know solve problem solution.
















Mr. Siriwat wattanagoon
ID 4815608 Section 885

No comments: