Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Change goal

Change Goal
In the past. When I studied at primary school. I didn’t thing anything because I didn’t have an experience knowledge and vision . I allowed to do everything from my parents. But I had grown up in age and experience. At that time my goal start.
When a man has grown up have experience and knowledge. They try to seek what their want to do. It is the thing that people need. However if who can seek what do they want to do, but it can change follow by situation and necessities of life. Besides it upon to time. Someone has used a long time to seek what are they want to do. When I have knowledge and experience from many activities. I know myself that I want to do. Time pass , I want to be many thing that I like such as police , soldier . Because my father have been a police. So I would like to study about police to be a police.
After that I start to study to university in faculty of law. The first I don’t want to study at there because my parents want me to studying at here. And then I learn about law subjects. Since I interested in law subjects, after that I try to search an occupation that I interested such as judge , prosecutor , and attorney. Besides that I search education for The Master Degree. Sometime I have many activities to make my experience and make knowledge. Have many activities which about the law, at once I ever comment the constitutional draft for 2007. I propose my ideal to the constitutional draft for 2007. Some thing can used some thing can not. Although my ideal can use , but it make me brave to use my knowledge in law.
When I done many activities, my activity about the law and social. It make me think about how can I help social to develop more. I done like activity it make me change goal, and I think I will be a politician. Because it is involve to everything in life. So it is the best important occupation which can develop social and country.
So, I think goal should have participated with social and develop country. Because it is beginning public heart and it make a peaceful.

No comments: