Sunday, February 10, 2008

Father and Mother I love You ( FAMILY)

Father and Mother I love You ( FAMILY)
It is a good thing that we have parents. I think everyone in family should make happiness together. Some have a big family but someone have a small family. Sure both of big and small family. It isn’t important more than warm in family and everyone in family care together. It may be quarrel because in family do have alone or a person but in family has many people. It isn’t strange, if it is a big family will have many problem but it is a small will have a few problem as wall as problem isn’t happen by number person in family only.
For me, I was born at Surattanee province, it is South of Thailand. My family has 6 persons. I have 1 sister. She name is Nan. She come to Bangkok when I am studying at primary school, for me, I started to study primary school at KANCHANAOISEK SCHOOL. In my family, some time has quarrel too much. I didn’t happy and sometime I didn’t understand why they have to quarrel because I am a kid. When I growth up I understand more. I known it is no good. OK after that I had to go to study at Bangkok. I started Yothinburana School. At that time I have 15 years old. I must to study at Bangkok alone as wall as I never come here. I am so exciting. I will meet new school and new friends every thing in that time new for me. A thing I think it was a problem for me is my language. At that time my friends called me “thong dang’’ I am so charm. Sometime when I spoke like that it made my friend smile and funny. At the beginning I am so homesick, I miss my parents but I can do anything in the seam time always mom and dad called to me.
When I miss my parents, I thought when my dad teach me is “we are a man, we must to endure and brave”. That time I thought my life was adventure so much. It is a good experience to me. While I stayed at Bangkok about 2-3 years I could do any thing fast and correct more than before. I had many friends. I known many things in Bangkok. It may know more detail in Bangkok than my friends who stayed at Bangkok before me. (please following in next ….time)

No comments: