Sunday, January 20, 2008

SAI - JAI - THAI

SAI-JAI-THAI
The present every body want to do anything follow their heart .When they want to do ,they do .But sometime they don’t care for other people .They don’t care that the thing what they done make some problem to people. If everyone thing like that .Do you know ? What it happen for country and world. The thing that didn’t done pass the think , reason , and moral etc. It make many problem. So We must do any thing to focus at social and friends on earth.
When I was born .I don’t know why I was born. I don’t know . When I must to study in university I choose study in faculty of law .At that time I want to be a judge only .At once I used the internet and chat with my friends. I met many people . At that time Thailand want to has new constitutional 50 .I am not sure what was they called .I met and I talk about political , till I know other people more than 10 people . I thought , we should pioneer new group for help development the social .SAI- JAI- THAI starts at that time .We start to make many activities for social .That activity make their excite . Because it the first time .The first activity we start at Siam Center Point .the day , we prepared work about 2-3 months before activity start .This activity has many problem because we just start activities like that the first .We didn’t have money while we didn’t have many sponsor. It made us pay money before we got money back . At that day we have many activities such as talk to other people that walk around there , talk about politician , policy , and divide everyone at Siam Center Point to elect good politician to govern country.
SAI – JAI—THAI group , we are always developing .But now we have website (www.thaishareblog.com) , email at (sai_jai_thai@hotmail.com) and we connect to other channel , radio and some group in university such as 19 September , DOMDANG , 1000 TANG .
Besides , when we finished activities .After that we don’t stop , but we do other activities continuously . And we try to do every thing to social as we can do. Because we do every thing the best.

No comments: